Thread: Ultimate Crosman Case

Ultimate Crosman Case

Crosman salesman’s case circa 1959. Contained their entire lineup at the time, the golden era of their CO2 guns. I think it is in pristine condition cause fully loaded it is too heavy to lift!!

That is stunning ! Filled with the best that Crosman made in the day👍

Steve out of interest, how did you know which guns fitted in which slots?
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Now that is truly beautiful.
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Steve out of interest, how did you know which guns fitted in which slots?
    It was like solving a mystery. I had the 160 and the 400, and they fit in that one side. The other side was a mystery, actually bought a 760 think it was on top of the other side cause it was such a small rifle. Didn’t fit! I had sold a 180 bought it back and it was that rifle on top. I put another wrong rifle in the bottom but it fit ok not perfect. Made me wonder. Figured out all the stocks were the early 1950’s form. What else did they have at the time a 140, bought one and it fit perfectly. Had a 150 pistol had to buy a 130 which I figured it had to be. Took a while to sort. The circa 1959 came from the history of the 400. They changed its stock in 1960, so it has to be earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    It was like solving a mystery. I had the 160 and the 400, and they fit in that one side. The other side was a mystery, actually bought a 760 think it was on top of the other side cause it was such a small rifle. Didn’t fit! I had sold a 180 bought it back and it was that rifle on top. I put another wrong rifle in the bottom but it fit ok not perfect. Made me wonder. Figured out all the stocks were the early 1950’s form. What else did they have at the time a 140, bought one and it fit perfectly. Had a 150 pistol had to buy a 130 which I figured it had to be. Took a while to sort. The circa 1959 came from the history of the 400. They changed its stock in 1960, so it has to be earlier.
    Ahah!
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Tasty.

Lovely.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!