Thread: new here

new here

Dear All,

Thank you for admitting me. Living in the country I am fortunate to be able to shoot airguns in my garden. When I was young, a long time ago, a Sheridan Bluestreak was an unattainable desire... Having started with a Gamo Expo 2000 given to me about 20 years ago I fell for a HW77K which I still have, and now I have collected 2 Sheridan Blue Streaks rocker safety age, a late (1992 or so) Silver Streak which I have refurbished to a glitzy shine and which shoots very well indeed, a Crosman 100 and 101, Sheridan EB20 (with which I can barely hit a barn from within) and recently crowned this with a Sheridan Model A. So, pumpers fascinate me! So much easier to shoot than the HW...

Thank you for all the wisdom and entertainment on these fora; I have learned quite a lot and I am looking forward to learning more.

cheers

Pieter

Quote Originally Posted by Molenaar View Post
    Dear All,

Thank you for admitting me. Living in the country I am fortunate to be able to shoot airguns in my garden. When I was young, a long time ago, a Sheridan Bluestreak was an unattainable desire... Having started with a Gamo Expo 2000 given to me about 20 years ago I fell for a HW77K which I still have, and now I have collected 2 Sheridan Blue Streaks rocker safety age, a late (1992 or so) Silver Streak which I have refurbished to a glitzy shine and which shoots very well indeed, a Crosman 100 and 101, Sheridan EB20 (with which I can barely hit a barn from within) and recently crowned this with a Sheridan Model A. So, pumpers fascinate me! So much easier to shoot than the HW...

Thank you for all the wisdom and entertainment on these fora; I have learned quite a lot and I am looking forward to learning more.

cheers

Pieter
    Welkom to the forum Pieter you will much more if you stay here.
    The more I think I know, the more I realise the less I know.

welcome to the forum