Thread: Park RH 93 rifle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here are my two, a Park 91 bottom and Park 93 Top, both in .177. Both fitted with B&L scopes.

They are hefty. The 91 is a little easier to cock and has the better trigger though I haven't tried tuning the 93. I don't think the safety catch is very necessary, and I like the lever catch more on the 91 too. Walnut is quite a bit heavier than the beech. Both nat drive if I do my bit, using RWS Superdomes..
    They are not completely forgiving but getting there. Every bit as good as a tuned short stroke HW77, which is pretty good. Very close to recoilless and it is possible to watch the pellet land. Pretty quiet too with or without the moderator. They aren't PCP perfect but will give one a run for its money. I think they are great.

They make the best "sniping out of the bedroom window" air rifles going
    Last edited by Muskett; 07-01-2017 at 10:46 PM.

Park

Nice reviews and pretty spot on. I came close to buying one of these when they came out but ended up with an early Daystate. Looking back though and comparing them to current rifles I think they look very good. As people say, a bit quirky but they solved 12 foot pound recolies air rilfe problem and no air tank needed.
    Cannot be bad
    BorderBorder