Thread: Storage of collection Vintage air guns.

Storage of collection Vintage air guns.

Can anyone suggest a location or person that could help re storage of a moderate collection of vintage air guns.Short notice relocation forces this decision and it must be resolved by 28/09.Payment can be by whatever format and looking to store as complete set so part of a storage unit or secure lockup facility.
    All the gun are dis assembled in protective wrap and in a lockable tool storage container. Any reasonable offer accepted based in Derbyshire but willing to transport with in a reasonable distance all items will be documented and available for inspection.

Hello

A friend of a friend of a friend , disassembled his collection - metal work and wood , greased them and wrapped them in rust preventive paper , put them in cardboard boxes with silica gel bags and put them in self store for a few months.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    My daughter rents what I would call a large cupboard in a self store place while she is working abroad. £15 a month plus insurance.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

As Dave has said, just check that they are Insured by the storage company and not against company policy.

Dependent on the size of your container you could try a gun shop, if you have one close.