Sussex Interclub 2023 – Individual “In-Class” results after Round 8

Here are the fully updated results: {the next to last column will only show a figure other than 0% if you have shot in at least 5 rounds

A few of the top slots are now ‘done-n-dusted’, but there definitely remains room for movement – both up and down the placings – assuming that you i) turn up and ii) shoot well at Horsham for our final round.

I may have to donate some of my ‘special’ pellets to our Veteran World Champion for Round 9.

Another important thing to consider ahead of Round 9 is the “Rounds shot” column. Does it show the magic number 4 beside your name? If so, coming along to Horsham for Round 9 will ensure you make it in to the hat for the end-of-season cash draw prizes.

Thinking of the above, for a few among us who have shot in more than 1 class during the year, I have already adjusted the “Rounds shot” figures against your names (see in the Recoiling section in the table – where there’s an ® beside your name). Same thing for any of you who have had to DNF a round; the figures do include those where you entered the comp but where a score card was not submitted.

.... well. That didn't work. Table too big to post here. Hoping I'll be able to in a follow up response .....

And finally, here’s a couple of things to be thinking about as we head in to the final round of the season:

Individual trophies are usually awarded for places 1st to 3rd in each class. An exception has been the number of Open Class trophies, traditionally calculated based on the size of the field – around 10% of total entries.

With the number of Junior and Primary Class entries so low – currently only a handful and most entering just a single round, we will be reviewing the award of trophies for these classes.

Biggles