Thread: ASI Paratrooper Repeater

keith66 is offline Optimisic Pessimist Fella

ASI Paratrooper Repeater

ASI Paratrooper repeater, For spares or rebuild. I acquired this a year ago in tatty condition.
    Sear spring was broken due to some klutz cramming an ox mainspring into it. He also chewed up many of the screw heads. Pivot bolt is there but its locking cap is missing. It will need a new mainspring.
    I have made a new sear spring which seems to work ok.
    It was rusty, I have cleaned the cylinder & barrel & cold blued them & to be honest they dont look too bad now.
    On the plus side it is complete with its plastic repeater mech all there, magazine tube is complete. trigger assembly & frame retains a lot of finish, Grip side panels are good as is the stock.
    I havent got the time to get it fixed up so selling as a parts gun.
    £60 Face to face from SS7. Cost of sending it Parcel farce 48 is unrealistic.
    Last edited by keith66; 08-10-2023 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by keith66 View Post
    ASI Paratrooper repeater, For spares or rebuild. I acquired this a year ago in tatty condition.
    Sear spring was broken due to some klutz cramming an ox mainspring into it. He also chewed up many of the screw heads. Pivot bolt is there but its locking cap is missing. It will need a new mainspring.
    I have made a new sear spring which seems to work ok.
    It was rusty, I have cleaned the cylinder & barrel & cold blued them & to be honest they dont look too bad now.
    On the plus side it is complete with its plastic repeater mech all there, magazine tube is complete. trigger assembly & frame retains a lot of finish, Grip side panels are good as is the stock.
    I havent got the time to get it fixed up so selling as a parts gun.
    £60 Face to face from SS7. Cost of sending it Parcel farce 48 is unrealistic.
    I will take it. Regards chris

keith66 is offline Optimisic Pessimist Fella
    Sold to Wilba.