Thread: FAS AP 604 (Mk 2) with LAMINATED Anatomical Grip.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

Quote Originally Posted by Modski66 View Post
    SSP match pistols are not for everyone - especially serious competition shooters who have only ever used PCP match pistols, but SSP pistols can be just as accurate and remain the first choice for many.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Hello guys, I've only just seen this post. Did Nick buy it and now selling again? Never had one of these but well aware of the reputation. After a bit of a layoff from 10m AP I'm shooting again this season; with Nicks old LP500 as it goes.
    Steyr Challenge HFT - HW97K - BSA Mercury Challenger - Anschutz 9015 One - AA Pro Target - AA Pro Elite - ASI Paratrooper (R) - Walther LP500

Yes. Me and Zooma had another deal between us.

Although the FAS 604 is very nice. It wasn’t left handed. So can’t really shoot it.
    I did consider ordering a Rink left hand grip.

However. Thought it was a bit silly as I had just purchased a new P8X.

Family FAS, the 22 short, the 22 lr, the 32 WC & the air pistol. The 604 was & is still a good 'un. Liked the 32 WC as well & the 22lr, never saw a 22 short version though.

That was a very nice mk11.

Quote Originally Posted by trajectory View Post
    Family FAS, the 22 short, the 22 lr, the 32 WC & the air pistol. The 604 was & is still a good 'un. Liked the 32 WC as well & the 22lr, never saw a 22 short version though.

That was a very nice mk11.
    Well thanks to Nick, this now has a new home, it joins my various mk1’s including one with the front sight shroud to increase sight radius, my working 606 and my .22 short 601.
    Still looking for 602 and 603 pistols .

Quote Originally Posted by Sgibbar View Post
    Well thanks to Nick, this now has a new home, it joins my various mk1’s including one with the front sight shroud to increase sight radius, my working 606 and my .22 short 601.
    Still looking for 602 and 603 pistols .
    I am pleased it has found a good home where it will be used and appreciated
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.