Having shot the P10 And K58 and my main competition pistol is the K12, here is what I think but it is only words and cannot properly describe the feeling, also I've worked on the P10, K58 and K12 so all the triggers have been adjusted to my preference.
P10 trigger just a little mushy but a smooth release, trigger mech old fashioned, K58 trigger better and the start of the cascade lever mechanism, trigger blade not changeable or movable, release sharp and a reasonable two stage setup can be achieved. K12 superb highly customisable trigger setup it will perform as you want it, super release with lightness and no mechanical clunking, when you remove the grip it is completely clear to anyone how the system works so this allows you to tune it to perfection for whatever suits you. Be aware temperature changes mechanical triggers and today I had to re adjust the sear on mine just before a competition and recheck the lift weight as suddenly the sear would not engage, and yes I do have my sears fine. Try a K12 and see if it talks to you.