Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Skan 32

skan 32

Quote Originally Posted by woodstock1 View Post
    Bought a Skan with a broken delrin bottle adapter. Called Mike and he said he had one left but in steel. He wanted 250 Br Pounds!! OUCH. Got my machinist to make one. BTW tried all kinds of elastics for the mags but was never satisfied. Decided to try orings. 1.78cs x 25mm id work great. Longevity not sure. Next id size up may also work
    Yes Mike Childs and Dave Lewis no how to charge top money and know dam well you cant get spares off the self .
    Also i found them both to be quite rude on the phone lovely air rifles but cost to much to keep them going now.

Quote Originally Posted by partner k1250 View Post
    Yes Mike Childs and Dave Lewis no how to charge top money and know dam well you cant get spares off the self .
    Also i found them both to be quite rude on the phone lovely air rifles but cost to much to keep them going now.
    Mike was not rude when you were buying your skan off him. Other times he could be. Getting hold of Mike when he was in business was hit and miss as he never answered the bloody phone much. Dave Lewis use to charge £150 per mag when he had them. Not bad mark up considering they were only £32 off Mike when he was in business.

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    Mike was not rude when you were buying your skan off him. Other times he could be. Getting hold of Mike when he was in business was hit and miss as he never answered the bloody phone much. Dave Lewis use to charge £150 per mag when he had them. Not bad mark up considering they were only £32 off Mike when he was in business.
    Well that's my pension sorted
    Good deals with these members

Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    Well that's my pension sorted
    I have a few myself

skan ar

ive just picked up a skan ar, no buddy bottle or filling adapter, not certain what model it is, or what to sell for, if anyone could please supply me with some information on the rifle, ie model, date etc, i could send pics if you send email addie, thanks ray

Quote Originally Posted by pigeonbasher1 View Post
    ive just picked up a skan ar, no buddy bottle or filling adapter, not certain what model it is, or what to sell for, if anyone could please supply me with some information on the rifle, ie model, date etc, i could send pics if you send email addie, thanks ray
    Colin G on here might be able to help with the date or info.