Hi All,

We are shooting HFT on Sunday 15th October. Guests are welcome and the shoot is open to all safe shooters of UK limit air rifles.

Timings are 8ish for the plink and as usual get the shoot under way after the safety brief at 9am.

We will be using course Bravo for this one as airsoft was causing to many hold ups at Alpha. The course generally conforms to UKHFT rules with a few variations to add interest. The course is located at:

Holmbush Farm
Crawley Rd, Faygate,
Horsham RH12 4SE

Once you get to the site follow the signs for Ultimate Events and turn in at the paint ball site.
If you've been to us before don't go to the old car park but instead turn in at the big guns for the paintball site about 100 yds past the cottages. When you get to the end park up and keep an eye out for us. I check the car park frequently in any case so you wont be missed.

Please note that the farm is used for a number of purposes and activities, including a children’s Farm Park. Please drive carefully while on site and respect all other users. Please keep all guns cased until you get to the course.

Costs are £8 for members and £9 for guests, inflation I’m afraid.
If you can give me an idea if you’re coming it will be appreciated.

Cheers
Terry