Thread: Haenel LUP 54 etc

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

Haenel LUP 54 etc

I saw this on Danny's site the other day

https://forum.vintageairgunsgallery....istol-postwar/

Ugly bugger. I'd love to try one! I'm wondering what they shoot like, how rare are they and how much could i pick one up for?

I'm interested in these Eastern European things and would love to try a plink with a few -----but they don't seem to come up vert often

For some masochistic reason ,I'd like to try a Relum Artex again if anyone has one? https://www-muzzle-de.translate.goog...n&_x_tr_pto=sc
    The last one I had I sent to Olly.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

ccdjg is offline Airgun Alchemist, Collector and Scribe
    Although rare and practically never seen outside Germany, they are nothing special Guy. Cock and shoot like a slightly inferior pre-war Diana 5. It is only the Haenel name that gives them any kudos.
    Cheers,
    John

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    Quote Originally Posted by ccdjg View Post
    Although rare and practically never seen outside Germany, they are nothing special Guy. Cock and shoot like a slightly inferior pre-war Diana 5. It is only the Haenel name that gives them any kudos.
    Cheers,
    John
    Thanks for that John. Still probably the sort of thing I'd like a plink with but probably wouldn't like. I think the Pre War Diana Modell 5 is a bit crude and over rated and think the Slavia ZVP is a better gun.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

not seen one before