Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don Robinson's FWB Sport (allegedly made for the now-king Charles)

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Happily they're not all so garish and overstated Danny!

John

And just as it should look,, Perfect. No acid trip with that one, Col.

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Happily they're not all so garish and overstated Danny!

John
    As I think I said in an earlier thread, John, the Don was having an off day when that was made. It's actually quite tasteful.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Don

Another one from your tiny collection John, and as usual very tidy, hope your keeping well, and all joking aside, Don had a lot of talent, as can be seen with your nice understated stock, less is more,.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by basa View Post
    Another one from your tiny collection John, and as usual very tidy, hope your keeping well, and all joking aside, Don had a lot of talent, as can be seen with your nice understated stock, less is more,.

Hi Den, I'm great now I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn to go out and earn a crust!, I got to finish working early due to after effects of covid and it's great!!

Hope you keeping well too mate!

Yes, He did some nice stuff, I was lucky to get the mk3, My mate actually bought it from the owner of SDS at Killamarsh, As soon as I saw it I begged first refusal if he decided to move it on!!

Regards, John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

covid

HI John, seems we were both hammered by this covid, I've just recently got better from a right kick in the nuts, re covid, seems the first time I got it it buggered me lungs, so left with scaring, and I need to jump, first sign of coughing up any muck, to ensure I take antibiotics, whilst seeing about this a lovely little nurse noticed a tiny little sore on my ear, no bigger that a spot, turns out skin cancer, so just had a lump taken out of me lug, ONLY ABOUT 4 MONTHS,FROM SEEING TO CHOP, OUTSTANDING NHS, GOOD LUCK PAL.

Talent or self indulgence? Truly a rifle worthy of a king and definitely a tasteful complement to all those Purdeys in the gun room.