Thread: "Hinged Lid" boxes for the Webley Junior II/Webley Premier II Air Pistols wanted

"Hinged Lid" boxes for the Webley Junior II/Webley Premier II Air Pistols wanted

In the hope that posting here would improve the coverage of my "wanted" listing :

I've got Mark 2 versions of the above Air Pistols but the boxes aren't in very good condition and could do with being replaced. By any chance is there a "brace" of "hinged lid" Webley boxes available at a reasonable price that could provide a new home for them.

Thanks, Vic Thompson.

Possibly my luckiest find, 2 mk2 boxes and in the correct calibre for my 2 mk2’s
    Good luck with your search

Quote Originally Posted by archer24 View Post

Possibly my luckiest find, 2 mk2 boxes and in the correct calibre for my 2 mk2’s
    Good luck with your search
    The sleeve for the 2nd type Premier Mk2 is among the rarest Webley boxes to track down - that's a lovely set you have.

I was going to add you just need an original leaflet to keep the set company but looking at its dog eared edges, I wonder if Webley photocopied some for the last boxed sets made? Mine is green.

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.