Thread: New releases?

New releases?

I haven’t been following developments in the air gun world for a few years now but from browsing I can see a lot of new authorised ‘replicas’ have hit the market. For example there wasn’t an authorised Glock BB gun when I was last taking notice.

I have a hankering for a snubby revolver. I had the Colt Python but it was a bit, y’know, rickety. Not keen on the Dan Wesson’s but can see why they have a following. I like the model 29 (umarex?) but was really after something like the Tanaka ‘j-frame’ S&W M60 with the skinny handle but it’s a green gas airsoft and I’m not likely to get one.

Likely to be a paperweight but I don’t want to get into de-acts because they’re very expensive.

So, have I missed any snub nosed options?

Thanks all

The umarex S25 looks awesome in the 2.5. Not sure on accuracy for such a small barrel but for sure it looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAZY View Post
    The umarex S25 looks awesome in the 2.5. Not sure on accuracy for such a small barrel but for sure it looks good.
    Nice! I can see that being popular. It’s that Chief’s Special look with that slimmer handle that I’m after. Not going to happen in CO2 I guess just because of the bulb size. Ah well. Maybe someone will bring something out using an 8g bulb? I’ve never heard of anything modern using that though.

SMH (scratching my head &#128512