Thread: Steyr LP10 price check

Steyr LP10 price check

I am thinking about changing my air pistol so would be selling a Steyr LP10, i would rather have the gun serviced by Steyr UK before selling so that its 100% for the new owner.
    It's silver action / cylinders, cased with all original tools / book etc and an unmodified medium right hand grip.
    What would be a fair price for a good clean and recently serviced LP10 ?

Only thing I would say is that if the gun is shooting well and you are confident in it, then a service will necessarily push the sale price higher. You might consider leaving that choice to the potential buyer.
    I paid £800 for one last year and got a great one, though as a lefty I had to buy a grip. A large or medium RH grip is best for selling as they will suit most buyers. £900 un-serviced, £1000 -ish serviced?

Thank you.
    I'm thinking about selling within my club as im trying to build interest in 10m, another shooter with a good gun would help that.
    I would rather have it serviced so it would be 100% for the new owner, i just want to price it fairly.
    I do like the Steyr but Pardini have my attention at the minute so im thinking about changing the LP10 for a K12.

Don't do it.

Keep the Steyr. You won't find better.

Too late, its gone
    A good gun but im shooting better without it.