Thread: new here- pl move if wrong. BB magazines

new here- pl move if wrong. BB magazines

Sorry, normally on AGF but looks good here. Where is sales section

Q. Bought an MP40 pistol last year. Mag was a pain. Zig Zag... cr2p. Returned. Now have a 2nd hand MP5K. BB. Like it but the thing only fires 4-5 then stops feeding. Have increased tension in mag (2 x 13a fuses).. have 1/2 loaded only. Still the same. Only paid £100, so a new £25 mag is a leap of faith. (Did the same withe the Mp40). Is there a 'trick' here or are they all just rubbish? Don't know how old it is, so could be the spring? (Thought the extra force by the fuses might cure that - didn't. Give up? All the same? Hang it on the wall? TIA

Antoni is offline There's nothing cushy about life in the Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps!
    Can't help you with these tech questions but can help with sales section. It will appear when you've made I think 5 posts which have some substance - like the one you made. That's how it works on here. Don't do sales stuff except in the sales section when it appears.

Welcome to the forum!
    P1V1overT1=P2V2overT2

Antoni is offline There's nothing cushy about life in the Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps!
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoni View Post
    Can't help you with these tech questions but can help with sales section. It will appear when you've made I think 5 posts which have some substance - like the one you made. That's how it works on here. Don't do sales stuff except in the sales section when it appears.

Welcome to the forum!
    OOPS I should have looked closer - you've been on here a good while...

The sales section should be a down a bit on the Forum's 'landing page'.
    P1V1overT1=P2V2overT2

Give the mags a spray with silicon spray... i had the same problem with an MP5K, someone recommended the spray, worked a treat..

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    I'd strip clean the Mag and check for any issues, getting a second mag is no bad thing though as it means you can keep shooting longer.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid