It is very intuitive once you have settled down on it and you are shooting "normally" you will be able to see exactly what you are doing wrong by just looking at the traces, eg looking at the target (pistol) and not the front sight, taking too long, not settling (too short), triggering problems and the one that has such a positive effect on trigger and sight alignment - a good solid follow through. The only "graph" I use is "trace speed" as this shows up when those on it start to speed up due to anxiety due to stopping breathing, tensing up their arm or tightening their grip on the pistol.
One of our club members is in the GB squad and trains with the scatt every time she picks up her rifle using one of the later scatts that does not need a special target, this one picks up the "picture" using a camera and sends it all to the phone in her shooting jacket pocket.
New Scatts are difficult to come by at this moment due to the trade embargoes placed on Russia where they are made, you can get hold of them s/h but the more modern ones are like hens teeth but the older USB ones are about s/h if you keep an eye out. The newer ones feel rather bulky on a pistol and is why I like the older usb one and put up with the cable but that is just me. The sensor on the gun picks up the trigger "click" to know when the shot is released and on some electronic pistols this has been hit or miss but moving the sensor towards the trigger guard cures it and is then reliable. Light on the target need to be good for the camera types and works superbly with Sport quantum electronic targets, the usb one is radiant heat sensitive and it can be pulled out of focus by such things as a warm wall with the sun on it as it works using infra red detection. If I sound a bit of a scatt fan you are not far wrong.