Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Record Jumbo Pistol project

hi OP, hope you are feeling better,pistol arrived yesterday.its in very nice condition and shoots well.i have ordered piston seal kit from Dr Gunn on the forum.the pistol dosent look ever to have been apart so the seals must be on borrowed time,cheers greasemonkey.https://i.imgur.com/1vx12ZE.jpg
    more guns than you can shake a stick at!

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Stomachs seems better but still a bit under the weather, definately doing better than mine and has got me pondering more.

My Paperwork shows a picture of a carved grip stating for comfort, yet the grip on it is a thick smooth wood, no checkering or anything, I wonder if it means it's intended to be carved in which case i'll trace out the grip and sketch a design.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

i think the delux version had smooth wood grips and adjustable sights..
    more guns than you can shake a stick at!

This one has the adjustable sight too, guess it's Deluxe for definate then, I'll try and photograph the bit from the Paperwork as it's not clear if it means have them carved or buy carved ones for it.

Fond memories of my second air pistol. Very tempted to hunt one out 😀 The first was the big old Milbro? With the removable shoulder stock. Not so keen on that one haha.

As I remember it the Jumbo at the time trod the line between a half replica of something Eastern European and a decent can plinker? (Tbf that could’ve just been my own 15yr old shooting accomplishments)

urx is offline 2,602.00 GBP −10.00 (0.38%) at the close
    Seals spotted on flebay again 8-)
    Gun control means using both hands.

Apologies Gents I haven't been checking the Pistol section, will check out the bay listing as I've not really done anything with it yet, do still need to sort a new Screw bolt as well to make it safe.