Thread: Left handed Pardini K12 for sale

Left handed Pardini K12 for sale

Good morning all.

Some time ago after my local rifle club closed (MOD put up the cost of range hire) I thought I’d try my hand at 10m air pistol as a fourth target discipline. I purchased a little-used Pardini K12 from someone that had decided they wanted a Junior, and completed a three day target pistol course at Bisley to get me started. Then work got busy, I moved a couple of times, and the pistol didn’t get a lot more use. Maybe two tins of pellets?

I’d prefer this to be used - not least as having had to search for top end left handed smallbore prone and 3P rifles, 10m air rifles etc I know there’s quite a small population of decent kit available!

This pistol is in excellent condition, with no modifications made to the size large factory grip. It’s boxed with all the usual tools, filling adapter etc. The trigger is absolutely superb.

Perhaps someone at your club is on the lookout for a left handed pistol? Help me get the word out that I have one available please! Any advice on pricing would also be appreciated.

Thank you, Dom.

The Doctor is offline It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to
    It’s one of those ‘it’s worth how much someone is going to pay for it’ questions. The K12 seems to get some very good praise in terms of the trigger, but in the UK people tend to avoid them because of the lack of clear technical support. It also depends on condition and model (I think they all have the absorber in?) - and whilst being a lefty is something people will hunt for, this can be easily remedied by purchasing a right hand grip.

The cheapest I can find for a new one is £1500 ish, so I would think it would be worth around 800-900 depending on age and the age of the cylinders ? Only ever borrowed a k12 for a quick play, very nice to shoot.

Best

Doc
    Please tear carefully along the perforation.

Very many thanks for the advice on value, and for the PM. Price wise that’s just the sort of figure I’d hope to achieve, and particularly if supporting someone developing in the sport. Condition is excellent, though the cylinders are dated 2014 which I appreciate will be a consideration for any potential purchasers. On support, I was sent some cylinder seals by Diverse Trading at a very reasonable price and delivered within a couple of days. I’ve not needed anything else. Good point also on the ease of converting to RH - if only it was as straightforward for most rifles!

Kind regards,

Dom.

Sold

Now sold, thank you all.