Thread: Mod 6 m value?

Mod 6 m value?

I bought a job lot of pistols and spares as it had a few webley pistols in it I wanted but I ended up with this
    It's quite tatty and from what I can work out it's had a front shroud removed and some kind of silencer fitted,it also had a home made palm rest fitted which I've removed as was only sandwiched under one of the grips
    On the plus side it seems to work fine,seems very accurate and has no recoil
    Anyone hazard a guess as to what it's worth or is it worth more in bits? As I know nothing about these so no idea what it a realistic price to sell for

nishijin is offline They dare not speak his name in hushed tones
    I can't offer an opinion, as I'd like to express my interest for if/when it's up for sale... however talking in abstract I would first check current selling prices for one in good condition, and then consider the knock-down price you'd expect to pay for it on a stall at Kempton.

Edit:

For interest, a 'good working order' had an asking price of £125, but no idea what price it sold at...
    https://www.gunstar.co.uk/original-m...r-Guns/1636325

looks interesting

It's worth way more in parts as it stands.
    You can't really say it's an 'M' as it has lost the rotating barrel latch that separated it from the 'G' but I think it has an improved trigger. The gears alone fetch £35 each. It's almost impossible to get the parts to get it one back to original.

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Barely worth selling at that price IMO, just shoot it and enjoy an airgun from a different era. We won't really see its like again.
    Good deals with these members

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewE View Post
    It's worth way more in parts as it stands.
    You can't really say it's an 'M' as it has lost the rotating barrel latch that separated it from the 'G' but I think it has an improved trigger. The gears alone fetch £35 each. It's almost impossible to get the parts to get it one back to original.
    That's what he wanted to hear.
    Always wanting Webley or BSA scorpion pistols or bits. Got the minters, now need scrappers, projects or parts WHY please

Cheers all
    I got offered 150 for it as it is so took it
    Thanks for the replies

nishijin is offline They dare not speak his name in hushed tones
    Quote Originally Posted by Evostu View Post
    Cheers all
    I got offered 150 for it as it is so took it
    Thanks for the replies
    You did great, definitely take the money and run with an offer like that.