Thread: Oldies and Goldies...

Oldies and Goldies...

...which applies equally to me, in various ways, and my interests.

Hello everyone! I'm an eccentric person of certain years who has always been interested in the mechanics of air guns, and I recently decided to start re-collecting specimens of oddity and significant milestones in the ways folk have devised to poke a puff of gas into the rear end of a missile. (Currently looking for a Healthways Plainsman Classic 'Revolver' with the spring drive, not vulgar CO2). Guns are fascinating in principle - just a shame to think of the uses mankind has put them to! Anyway - I have no wish to shoot at anything alive and only passing interest in target competition.

I'm gradually extending my claws into various forums (fora?) and hope to meet lots more nice folks. I've stuck mostly to pistols because they take up less space. I live in the reputed Hub Of The Universe (so the inmates tell me), GL56 to everyone else. One nice thing among many about this locality is that the eye of approaching storms tend to pass over here, so everyone else gets the lousy weather.

Oldest airgun currently owned: toss-up between the Pope Air Rifle Pistol and the Bedford Eureka. Newest: probably the Cometa Indian Black, although I like the Record Champion. Always happy to be offered old APs, parts and friendship!

welcome to the forum bud

Quote Originally Posted by rapidresponse1 View Post
    welcome to the forum bud
    Thank you!

It looks as though I was wrong about the weather, too.