Thread: Original 45 .177

Original 45 .177

Nice example what's it worth your thoughts on these ? don't like it personally too big long and heavy for me now

That's a nice example so £250 - £300. Mach 1.5

Lovely rifles and extremely accurate with the right pellet - at least as accurate as the FWB124/7. Still have mine from new. I would hang on to it if I were you!

Rgds
    A

I rate them. They shoot better than they look, and that is the issue: bit big, not very sexy, but they have a good trigger, are powerful, and shoot straight.
    Anyhow: Absolutely mint: £300. Almost mint £250. Just very nice then £200. Collectors mint grade wouldn't have sling attachments. A lot were sold.

I'm looking for one, so please give me a heads up if going up for sale. I rate them enough to miss not having one in my armoury.

Is there a difference between these & the Diana variant? what sort of power are they, is it 99/95 or 80 type power?, are they easy to work on & can you get parts? as there's a Diana on GT at a cheapish price, heard the guy was raided for trading without a licence(has a lot for sale) so may still be advertised but not for sale

Original 45 .177

The RWS Diana mod 45 was the same action but,had a different stock.

Thumbs up

I have one that was Jubilee model in 4.5mm cal but the panels and badge were romoved

I made walnut panels and glued them in to the recesses!, The stuck was a sickly factory yellow colour so I stripped it, Stained it and oiled it up!

I also have one and a half more in 5.5mm cal..

The full rifle I was given by a mate, He tried to up the power to centrefire ranges but failed when it wouldn't latch!! I removed a large nut and a washer or two and a half pound of copperslip, It was fine then!

I love the trigger on these, It's a lovely two stage affair that's very predictable..

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/