Thread: Anyone have an SP47? Would like to trade.

Anyone have an SP47? Would like to trade.

Hi Chaps,

Whilst its not the usual classic but I think a collectable I have to ask does anyone have an SP47 rifle? Its a little .177 chinese folding stock sidelever thing as can be seen around the forums. Also a similar model was a take down version...

I am looking for a working version of either and would swap a .22 BSA Mercury (I have three so wont miss swapping one). I dont really know what the Sp47 sells for as I never see them for sale! The Mercury needs attention as it wont push a pellet out but all the sights are on it. I can supply pics if anyone is interested. Im in the Lancashire area if anyone is local.... thanks in advance.

Unhappy

Oh bugger!!

I had one but decided on a thinning out of my collection and sold it, Sorry, It was like new too!

It was marked as a B3-1 though..

I even bought a genuine AK47 slip for it off fleabay and let it go with the rifle, It only fitted with the stock folded!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Oh Wow that is a stunner! I have never held one and they look like fun... I will give it another week but hope is beginning to fade! Ive saved your pics as they are the best so far.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Gamocfx View Post
    Oh Wow that is a stunner! I have never held one and they look like fun... I will give it another week but hope is beginning to fade! Ive saved your pics as they are the best so far.
    From what I recall, It rattled like a can of mabs when cocking, Shooting and generally handling the thing!!

Still, They looked good!

Think I sold it for £100 with the AK wrap around slip!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

I am fairly shallow and would ignore any faults due to its looks. Not much else looks like an SP47!
    I may have to lower my expectations and get a plain Jane plinker, something similarly unusual, a Paratrooper or a Crosman 1077. In fact a wood stocked 1077.