Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did Anyone else buy themselves a Christmass Gift ?

urx is offline 2,602.00 GBP −10.00 (0.38%) at the close
    My xmas ‘gift’ was a dealer box for webley spares ( cardboard boxes mostly empty) and a second job lot of spares in little plastic webley boxes.
    Now a good few of the senior/mk1/junior boxes have actually now got lovely old stock parts in them.
    Something very satisfying about having a couple of ‘brand new’ crisp edged screws…just in case.
    One lot came with some breech seal seating tools and another tool which i haven’t identified yet(not reslly tried to be fair) its a round bar sized to go into a senior type air chamber with two lugs ..one on either side.
    Gun control means using both hands.

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Treated myself to a semi-involuntary splurge on the Holt auctions.
    I usually put in 4 or 5 bids and maybe win one or two. Well this time round I had 5 wins. 2x Premiers, a Hurricane, a Hämmerli Master and a BSA Cadet Major.
    The BSA might be a dead loss, as it won't cock, but the rest of them are shooting nicely now.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Just a couple of gun things for me. A BSA Cadet from Tam that came with a free 850 Airmagnum and I bought myself a BSA Superstar that came with a free Hw90 stock that needs refinishing as its green.....dom

Stoeger mk2 target

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by Evostu View Post
    Stoeger mk2 target

That is a nice one, not many of them about.

Just the one but it filled a hole in the collection

darts games

More than just a bar game, darts are a fascinating art of precision. Each throw is a fusion of concentration, skill and strategy. Players engage in a meticulous dance with the target, aiming for perfect scores by calculating the ideal trajectory. I received a set of darts (darts-nerd) for Christmas and have been completely hooked ever since!