Thread: Air Arms SM100 Bolt lever handle

Air Arms SM100 Bolt lever handle

I recently purchased an Air Arms SM100 an I am looking for a bolt lever handle ( I believe it is know as the "Swan's Neck" bolt handle that was available as an upgrade over the standard round knurled handle).

Does anyone know where I may be able to acquire one ?

As a collector of the 100 Series rifles, I would say the only likely source for an original factory 'lever bolt' or generally known as the swan neck bolt, would be to find another example of a 100 Series (of the same calibre) with one fitted and swap them over.

I think the chances of finding one as an unused spare part would be highly unlikely as the rifles went out of production in 1994.

One of the rifles in my collection has had the original bolt knob replaced with the a brass lever as fitted to the Daystate Huntsman / LR90's from a similar time period, so if you could source one of those lever handles (they were held on by grub screws) you could adapt it to fit.

The only other option is to have one made from scratch.
    Last edited by rockdrill; 09-01-2024 at 10:45 AM.
    People who have been there focus on the fundamentals. People who sit at keyboards all day focus on the trivial and inane.