Thread: Desperately seeking airgun advice

Desperately seeking airgun advice

My late father, an airgun enthusiast, owned several pieces he lovingly sold for others to enjoy. Clearing his house revealed two untouched **Gmac Custom Parts Multi Shot Breech components (.177, left-hand bolt)** still in original packaging. Worth £130 each, their sale could help with house handover or funeral costs.

The issue? We know **nothing** about guns (space travel is more our expertise!). Can someone advise on legal aspects and **possible sale avenues** in Manchester? Email, FaceTime, or even face-to-face works!

Thank you,
    Declan & Cara (Declan Cavendish and Cara Daley)

**P.S.** We don't meet the 5-post minimum for membership, but this situation is urgent. Any help would be immensely appreciated.

Hello and sincere condolences. You can show photos of the items on here using a host site. Would increase interest to know which model of Crosman they are for too. Sure someone near you will be along soon.

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Talk to the Admin and they might give you special exception as a bereavment sale, you've a few choices othrwise, FB and are a flat no for guns even though allows it in other countries, parts can sometimes be allowed though dependant on what they are.
    Web wise theres Guntrader, Gunstar and Guns and gear off the top of my head, basically a bit like a classifieds section in a newspaper, just say what you know with as many photos as you can and jobs a good 'un, obviously theres many forums but like this one they can have requirements to sell so speaking with their admin teams would be the only real way.
    Lastly it's just searching out an RFD in your area, you wont get as much as a private sale but it does remove some of the hassle.
    Sorry for your loss and good luck.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

A quick google shows that Gmac custom parts have a web site, I'd look up the part no, on their site to get the current price then stick it on the bay for either 2/3 that price or for a 3 or 5 day auction & take pot luck.
    Best of luck.

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    These will most likely get a lot less than you may think, they are a very specific component part - stick them on the bay as an auction for a week and take what you get
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired