Thread: Cool display for future airgun show

Cool display for future airgun show

Though to many the Wesley Richards is a bit odd looking, it is good to see it next to the Webley pistol it was trying to imitate. Unfortunately my example is the smaller shorter barrel WW2 .38 cal. Webley, but it will demonstrate nicely the break barrel, latch, and similar grips on both pistols.

Interesting, Steve. It does provide useful context for the WRHP and makes it seem less oddball.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Looks excellent and shows how much better made everything was in the old days. Those old time workers really knew how to cut metal.

looks very nice

Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    Though to many the Wesley Richards is a bit odd looking, it is good to see it next to the Webley pistol it was trying to imitate. Unfortunately my example is the smaller shorter barrel WW2 .38 cal. Webley, but it will demonstrate nicely the break barrel, latch, and similar grips on both pistols.

Wow for a moment I thought that the .38 cal is the Co2 one that Webley does now. Nice looking replicas they make.

Wesley Richards is just too good looking. Such an incredible condition. Is it original?

Quote Originally Posted by airRookie View Post
    Wow for a moment I thought that the .38 cal is the Co2 one that Webley does now. Nice looking replicas they make.

Wesley Richards is just too good looking. Such an incredible condition. Is it original?
    That one was refinished and reblued. Did a great job.