Thread: Would like to swap this Gamo Falcon

Would like to swap this Gamo Falcon

Hi ,

I thought I would be able to put this in the collectables section as the pistol is fairly old and I would like to swap it for something well out of production? Sorry if its in the wrong spot.

The Pistol is a Gamo Falcon and is a side loading underlever in .177, The pistol is in good condition and works well... I have only shot it a few times since I got it.

I would like to exchange it for a BSA Super Meteor or Meteor in .177 preferably but not essential... I am not bothered if the rifle has sights as I intend to put a scope on it. If no Meteor comes forward then a Webley Junior or Tempest would be great-not too bothered about condition as long as sights are on and working.

I am near Preston Lancs if anyone is local.

Thanks in advance, I don't like to sell as I would probably waste the money on food and bills...

https://imgur.com/a/43keVii

hope you get a decent swap bud

Thanks, its a bit quieter on here now... was considering putting my Walther PCP RM8 with a tank up for PX on here but I may wait to see if things pick up

problaby will pick up in a few weeks once people get xmas out the way and get back to normal

No takers? Willing to swap for a .22 Meteor?

If no one has had a go by the end of the week I will plop it up for sale possibly, any suggestions on a value?

Now gone, thank ou