Quote Originally Posted by Biker_Bob View Post
My mate has got a standard one and a Black Arrow version (barrel weight and scope).
He shoots them very competitively in pistol HFT.
I had one but I couldn't get on with the trigger, the adjustment only seemed to alter the pull weight and I could never get it to the point where I was sure exactly when the shot was going to go - there seemed to me no definitive 1st or 2nd stage. Might have been just that one gun I s'pose?
They seem well enough put together, although I have noticed on the later examples I've seen (brand new) in the dealers that there is a distinct colour mismatch on the metal parts, I think some is anodised and some blued and they don't agree.
Always wanted that Black Arrow version

Cracking that he’s rocking the 70 competitively.

I find the trigger on my one fairly decent to be fair and I’m a fussy bugger with triggers.

I don’t think it’s ever been tweaked or probably ever been adjusted as the previous chap claimed he hardly used it as he was more of a collector (he has all the HW pistols collection boxed)

I’ll have a really close look at mine the next time I get it out for a session regards the colour match as it’s got me curious now but to be fair at it’s price point (used) I bought it on first impressions which were glowing as it looked brand new and I’m a sucker for the original box