Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1360

Thread: Spring Bash 4th and 5th May 2024

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

How's the knee, Dave?
    Much better than it was Tone, cheers
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Segata is offline Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Still no lift but its not over until its over although have now missed the cut off for chippy tea, as said on that thread if I get there I don't mind operating vehicles short distances for those that want to drink as I'm used to driving all sorts (although I do phantom shift currently in the Volvo as its an auto Hybrid vs the Kugas manual ICE only, M3 I'd get it too or pat the back of the wheel looking for the M3s paddles) and I wont be drinking much if any booze as it doesn't agree with my medication.
    If someone thinks they can take me please give me a bit of warning to get ready as it takes me a while to do so, especially if I need to dig out chairs.

Had a brainy moment as I for the life of me cant draw circles neatly, hobbled down the stationary aisle and found some kids stick on eyes that I've subtly modded into 8 balls as a symbol of luck and also that you may need to ask a Magic 8 ball where the shot went on occasion for the Beretta, it will not be ready in time though and I do not have Biodegradable BBs to feed it for firing into a field (6mm plastics are probably worse for the enviorment in some respects than lead could ever be).
    Even if I don't get to the bash I am really hoping I can shoot this weekend as it's driving me round the twist with plans scuppered by either the weather or some part of me misbehaving and not in a good way.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Much better than it was Tone, cheers
    Excellent stuff, Dave.

What time are you setting off? Might wave at you on the A1 from the train.

Have a most excellent trip down, give those other lovely peeps nice, big man hugs as they arrive and have a fantastic time.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    My 5 o'clock alarm cat has gone off
    Lashing down here but should clear in a couple of hours.
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Segata View Post
    Still no lift but its not over until its over although have now missed the cut off for chippy tea, as said on that thread if I get there I don't mind operating vehicles short distances for those that want to drink as I'm used to driving all sorts (although I do phantom shift currently in the Volvo as its an auto Hybrid vs the Kugas manual ICE only, M3 I'd get it too or pat the back of the wheel looking for the M3s paddles) and I wont be drinking much if any booze as it doesn't agree with my medication.
    If someone thinks they can take me please give me a bit of warning to get ready as it takes me a while to do so, especially if I need to dig out chairs.

Had a brainy moment as I for the life of me cant draw circles neatly, hobbled down the stationary aisle and found some kids stick on eyes that I've subtly modded into 8 balls as a symbol of luck and also that you may need to ask a Magic 8 ball where the shot went on occasion for the Beretta, it will not be ready in time though and I do not have Biodegradable BBs to feed it for firing into a field (6mm plastics are probably worse for the enviorment in some respects than lead could ever be).
    Even if I don't get to the bash I am really hoping I can shoot this weekend as it's driving me round the twist with plans scuppered by either the weather or some part of me misbehaving and not in a good way.
    It'd be nice if that last minute lift was to materialise or you can magic up another way of making it. If all fails, do make sure you can engineer in some plinkies at home and we'll look forward to seeing you in the Summer?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    My 5 o'clock alarm cat has gone off
    Lashing down here but should clear in a couple of hours.
    You can't beat a good wake up call by pussy!

Mmmm, er......can we say that?

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Nearly there….

[IMG][/IMG]
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Raining here with thunderstorm warning.

Was watching the Beeb forecast a short while ago and it's looking a bit grim down there today, Pauly.

You need to head north and east. YAY! That's what you is doing, PaulyBoy!

Safe trip, my friend. Have a fantastic time and get ready for your hug on Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Nearly there….

[IMG][/IMG]
    Excellent. Are you going straight to Quigley Bottom or diverting off anywhere en route?

Just packing the car. ETA 13.00
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25