Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293
Results 1,381 to 1,387 of 1387

Thread: Spring Bash 4th and 5th May 2024

So.......The Sleepometer seems almost redundant again now, with a few having arrived. Some more arriving today and then the bigger numbers tomorrow.......

Sod it, another one before it goes to sleep for a while..

ONE SLEEP TO GO, PEEPS.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Safe journeys today for the Friday peeps.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Arrow

I think i drank too much last night. No, i definitely drank too much last night!!!!!

Hey Mikey; great to see you on.

Things often go quiet on the thread once people have started arriving and been enjoying their first day at The Bottom and the following night's proceedings.

Great to hear that you're maintaining those fine traditions - I hope the hangover isn't too bad!

I hope you're all having a wonderful time down there and can't wait to see all my favourite peeps in the morning.

BOING!

Quigley Hollow / Quigley Bottom

For any peeps new to the "Bash scene", or any who may have forgotten.........Why Quigley Hollow and Quigley Bottom?

Well, after Mick had designed his iconic Bucket resetting target (in the spirit of that famous film, Quigley Down Under) in the scaled down proportions for our range of 74 yards, the original Bash site at Higham on The Hill was aptly christened "Quigley Hollow" by Mattyboy. Once Neil took over the running of these events he used a variation of this naming strategy and it became "Quigley Bottom". The naming of these venues sometimes, subsequently, become shortened to "The Hollow" or "The Bottom".

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Premier Inn all you can eat breakfasts have a lot going for them
    Pete

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Hopefully a lot better than Ramada then, that was lukewarm death on a plate and you had to pay in advance for it.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid