Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103
Results 1,531 to 1,537 of 1537

Thread: Spring Bash 4th and 5th May 2024

Hellequin is online now I used to be indecisive.....
    Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    If you can give it a good home Paul, then please go ahead and add it yo your collection
    I'd love to Pete, I just couldn't do it at the Bash. Don't want to step on any toes though so I'll wait to hear from Melv
    Last edited by Hellequin; Today at 03:43 PM.
    Wyrd bið ful aræd

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellequin View Post
    I'd love to Pete, I just couldn't do it at the Bash. Don't want to stepson any toes though so I'll wait to hear from Melv
    You won't be stepping on my toes mate, if you like it then please go ahead and buy it, there's nothing set in stone between Melv and me, I just showed an interest in a lovely rifle, if I had the money yesterday, then I would have had it but I should really be spending the money on getting other projects finished.
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Just to let everybody know that was interested in my Diana 34, Hellequin has made a firm offer for it and if and when I sell my Original 50E I will sell the Diana to Paul.

As I told Tony yesterday I am only selling both guns to fund another Bell Target gun that a member at our club is selling. If I am unable to get a buyer for the Original 50E I will not be selling the Diana.

I have informed Paul (Hellequin)of this.

Cheers everybody for your interest.

Melv

Chippendale. (with clothes on)

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Waddy View Post
    Hi, yes it probably would be best to put the parts next to each other to see if they match or try seeing if they fit. There is a seal conversion kit available for the 50 but the postage from Germany makes it rather expensive, plus the piston in the 50 looks like it was made a couple of hundred years ago compared to the 34 one.

As a rough idea the 50 piston is 28mm dia, 127mm long piston inc seal & total length inc seal & latch rod is 172mm.

Right then, I've roughly measured it with a measuring tape, so give or take a mm, I know they are 28mm girth, piston body length is 136mm and total length is 178mm, so I recon it may well work, it would just short stroke it a few mm's if my way of thinking is right.
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

I have a black jacket and a white cup.

If the owner of the jacket can tell me how much money is in the pocket then I will gladly return it or hold onto it for them.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    I have a black jacket and a white cup.

If the owner of the jacket can tell me how much money is in the pocket then I will gladly return it or hold onto it for them.
    My mug Neil...

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    Right then, I've roughly measured it with a measuring tape, so give or take a mm, I know they are 28mm girth, piston body length is 136mm and total length is 178mm, so I recon it may well work, it would just short stroke it a few mm's if my way of thinking is right.
    That's very close. Just taken two other measurements, the latch rod is 10mm in dia and it's 166mm from the front of the seal to the rear of the notch in the latch rod.

The trigger looks smaller than the 34 one & is held in place with only one pin.

Do not sell this man any air guns no matter what he says