Thread: Spring Bash 4th and 5th May 2024

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Could really do with a warm, dry settled spell now to dry things up. How's the ground looking, Neil?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    You know it's nearly Bash time when Craig starts saying that he has to rush to put a gun together
    Meanwhile I a sure the grommeting pin is loose on whatever I may bring
    Pete

Yep. And you always know that no matter the state of unreadiness or cobbled together nature a gun he brings may exhibit, he'll shoot it brilliantly, like he's had it forever.

Must try and have a little go with one of mine and see how we go; I wonder if I might be able to squeeze a play in for Sunday?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

I hope this weather sorts it's self out or we are all going to end up with hypothermia & rusty guns. Most of my rifles are still in bits, the way it's going I'll be lucky to have a catty in one piece in two weeks time

At least I'll have the HW45 I bought off Nick

Do not sell this man any air guns no matter what he says

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Waddy View Post
    I hope this weather sorts it's self out or we are all going to end up with hypothermia & rusty guns. Most of my rifles are still in bits, the way it's going I'll be lucky to have a catty in one piece in two weeks time

There's always only 2 Tony a master and an apprentice
    Pete

Yep, we really need the Sun to get his hat on

Neil does usually manages to sort.

No pressure there then, Neil.

What catties have you got?

If you're struggling for time, order up a new Wasp one. Brilliant service and will arrive quickly.

Segata is offline Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    I don't think I'll have bands in time so it'd just be a King Rat Cobra in my case, if a lift does arise I'll also delay working on the BSA just in case it should not be ready.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    What catties have you got?

If you're struggling for time, order up a new Wasp one. Brilliant service and will arrive quickly.
    A black widow, because that's what I had a kid lol. I see things have moved on quite a bit, are those Wasp ones what everyone rates these days ? If so which is the one to go for ?

Do not sell this man any air guns no matter what he says

A black widow, because that's what I had a kid lol. I see things have moved on quite a bit, are those Wasp ones what everyone rates these days ? If so which is the one to go for ?

I recently bought the Enzo, which feels lovely to hold. I really like the looks of the Wolf, too, so will spoil myself when I can.

I also like the looks of the Catty Shack Evo Ergo.

I also have a Barnett Diablo and one of the Milbro classic metal ones. I have some Jack Pyke tubes to fit onto the Milbro which I'll do when I can see half properly.