Thread: Plinking makes me smile

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed

Plinking makes me smile

Took the Falcon out today as she's not seen as much love as some of the others, definaately is going a bit to the right on Irons but I'm not epecting perfection from a Gun thats as old as her.
    Coffee pods explode amazingly perhaps even more spectacular than the ghosts, skulls and skeletons I put out that were made of plaster.
    I also had an old cabnet laying on the grass nearby so as the pain Pshycololgist suggested I do art I thought I'd oblige, he never said I couldn't use a Rifle after all.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

FFS do you have a SGC
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

Do enjoy a plink with the Falcon, sometimes more than the Mk 3's, & the Meteors don't have such a 'solid' feel.
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

Quote Originally Posted by joffy View Post
    FFS do you have a SGC
    Sadly no but a dab hand at destruction which is why a Mate of mine s**ts himself when ever I've got a Slingshot as it normally results in random crap blasted up the Sheds.

Quote Originally Posted by laverdabru View Post
    Do enjoy a plink with the Falcon, sometimes more than the Mk 3's, & the Meteors don't have such a 'solid' feel.
    It is fun as you need to learn to cater to its 'personality' to get on Target so takes your mind off things.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Reactive Target Taxonomic Groups

Targets that explode because they have explosive in them, or compressed gas (shaving foam)

Frangible targets - clay, chalk, glass, plaster, ceramics, digestive biscuits, tic-tacs, sugar cubes, Trebor mints

Audible targets - circular saw blades, cylindrical hole saw blades, fire bells, small disc-brake rotors

Leaping targets - metal bottle tops, polythene 1/32 scale toy soldiers, polythene 1/72 toy soldiers

Traditional knock-down targets - drink cans, match boxes, corks.

Boring targets - spinners of any kind

Forbidden targets - golf balls, fruit placed on the heads of friends and family, blue-bottle flies settling on target cards

I think sugar cubes are good frangible targets, the polythene toy soldiers leap the best, and cylindrical hole saw blades make an excellent ringing sound when the pellet connects.

Alright Frangible breaking apart but I can't have actual expolosives as the Dog freaks out, I do have in my head a ringing target using toffee hammers but I need some old Chimes or the right sort of metal to make something that'd ring out, I've got a plan for a Rudimentry bell target too using an old Dog bowl (my late Daushund cross was quite a bit smaller than Roe so his bowls were no longer used) as it'll ring but not so loud it'll bother the Dog.
    I also currently can cast various Chalk types including 3d skulls so can always make them pop outside, my interactive target makings become a bit of a hobby in itself repurposing things to make them.