Thread: Finally did it

Segata is offline Has not one but two workbenches in his shed

Finally did it

Finally started to re build the outside range, some stuff still to go and the destroyable stuff will go out as I use it, please excuse the Jungle as the Old Man disappeared the clippers again (no way in hell I can push a mower or hold a strimmer).
    Those that worry about backstop, the sheds full of metal junk and theres a rubble pile behind as tall as the shooting area so even flyers can escape, will still be beefing it up in time though as I'm just about dead from doing what I have so far.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Born Again is offline Owns three Roy orbison albums
    I love the Zombies

They're one of those magnetic resetting sets, I've never had them stay down but they should stick to a magnet in the back and you hit the skull and crossbones to reset them, may get some more of them eventually as the Left sides not really got much at all yet.

I see you’ll only have one work bench / WorkMate left in the shed now…

The bench out there was knackered but since I set up a work area theres never been a workbench, there is an Ironing board, a crate and a vintage TV tray table with a desk in my bedroom and a lap desk by my chair, however it seems to be whenever a space is added it fills with random stuff.

Well also finally sorted the coffee machine in between dealing with the dogs dirty protest in my bedroom that would have made a Shire Horse consider eating less and carried a stench that could be weapomised, so Coffee can now be provided should people visit or should I say if I get some pods in as just found the youngest pods to have expired last year, currently doing a taste test (the coffee not the leavings) to see if they are still atleast drinkable by me and hopefully not doing worse than the Dog's down the pan.

So tests partially in, made a Cappucino and it seemed more bitter than I remember but it could just be from where I've been just drinking sweetened tea of late so I've made a second, no rectal violence to report as yet but the nights still young.