Page 72 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1420

Thread: Spring Bash 4th and 5th May 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Segata View Post
    Absolute Herasey, I shall confiscate them.
    BOLD!! Oooh isn’t he bold

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    So......saw the doctor yesterday who I see re the eye injections. No fluid and the back of the eye looking good. So no more injections, hopefully. Follow up visit in approx 6 months.

New glasses sorted. So the car's getting sorted next Tuesday and I'll be driving again. And just in time for The Bash. Yay!

It's been quite a long journey - no driving for five months - but we're nearly there. There will be some things that I'll miss about those train journeys, though; was kinda getting used to it, although certainly not enjoying the extra costs to commute. Better get ready for the rush hour, brain-dead, road ragey idiots again.......
    Great news Tony and I swear since my back went they've increased at other hours too, maybe they just want to enjoy the fact I can't escape them so well now.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    As Brass your Baldness, as Brass.

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    You tell him Julian
    Pete

Yours I can confiscate more easiley as I can get to and remember my way around Luton, just not a fan of Stockingstone Bridge area as thats where my Spine actually went, going up the hill to one of the houses.

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Really?
    Pete

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post

There you go
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    That’s good news Tone. It’s been a long drag for you but thankfully ‘sorted’ all in the Nick of time.

Thank you, Pauly.

Yep, absolutely, only just in time. Getting to The Bash was the only thing making me fret a bit. But looking okay now.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    So......saw the doctor yesterday who I see re the eye injections. No fluid and the back of the eye looking good. So no more injections, hopefully. Follow up visit in approx 6 months.

New glasses sorted. So the car's getting sorted next Tuesday and I'll be driving again. And just in time for The Bash. Yay!

It's been quite a long journey - no driving for five months - but we're nearly there. There will be some things that I'll miss about those train journeys, though; was kinda getting used to it, although certainly not enjoying the extra costs to commute. Better get ready for the rush hour, brain-dead, road ragey idiots again.......
    That is great news Tony,
    I feel your pain about road rage idiots as Im 2 weeks back behind the wheel and already I miss working from home

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.

Exceptional BSA Cadet

I am selling for a member of our Bell Target Club a Cadet, In all my time collecting BSAs and looking at guns I have never seen one in this condition, the price is £120.
    I can send photos via WatsApp or email to anybody who is interested.
    I would like to have it sold before I come to the Bash as I don't want to be handling it more than necessary.
    The etching is very clear and the condition overall I would say is 95%plus.

Melv

Chippendale

Dang it why must I be broke, Cadet/Cadet Majors on my wanted list but sales have gone dead again, good luck with the sale though.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott. View Post
    That is great news Tony,
    I feel your pain about road rage idiots as Im 2 weeks back behind the wheel and already I miss working from home
    Cheers, Scott. Yep, other than a means to get to The Bash / going anywhere else that you want to, I've not really missed driving. Certainly not missed the commute by car with all the nobs on the road these days. I used to love driving but with driving standards and etiquette seemingly worsening so much over the years, I don't miss it at all. The train had a few negatives from time to time (cost, the odd cancellation, the odd Saturday evening one being over-crammed with football fans), but I've been enjoying the less stress scenario. Especially the "down time" on the way home. And the different views of the countryside you get from a train and the fact that you can take them in safely......

Now, jumping back on my bike and feeling the freedom of two wheels on pleasure rides would, most certainly, deliver huge grins again, but still having to watch out for the morons and ever-increasing pot holes.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    I am selling for a member of our Bell Target Club a Cadet, In all my time collecting BSAs and looking at guns I have never seen one in this condition, the price is £120.
    I can send photos via WatsApp or email to anybody who is interested.
    I would like to have it sold before I come to the Bash as I don't want to be handling it more than necessary.
    The etching is very clear and the condition overall I would say is 95%plus.

Melv

Chippendale
    Sounds lovely, Melv.

Quote Originally Posted by Segata View Post
    Absolute Herasey, I shall confiscate them.
    On a slightly more serious note.......I'm not a PCP aficionado. But they're still airguns. And I love ALL airguns. Boingers, pump-ups, CO2 and, well, yes, PCPs. And I don't mind if they're cheapy little budget basic ones or finely engineered supreme instruments of fine precision. But what our sport / hobby needs is for us to stick together. To be united against any pressure from the anti-brigade, and what we don't need are more divisions. Shooters, too, come in all different shapes, sizes, ages and levels of experience and we must welcome everyone in and make them feel a valued part of our wonderful community.

But BOINGERS IS STILL BEST