Page 106 of 117 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1752

Thread: Spring Bash 4th and 5th May 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post
    The cheek of it eh

Yep didn't know if 'Nice Ray' was coming or not. Apparently he did (and didn't deliver), so it's lucky there was a few nibbles that followed me up To be fair to BBF though, his cakes are far more posh

Great day catching up with those I managed to speak to, and hopefully see all of you again before the year is out. Big thanks to Neil for his ongoing mammoth efforts to keep the bash running, and impeccably well too
    Lovely to see you, Wills. I didn't realise we had goodies in the tent until we were packing up on Sunday afternoon. Thank you.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Cakes or no cakes nice Ray is probably still nicer than most 🤣🤣🤣👍

And are you saying "the other Ray" is still a cult?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Smile New job -Yay!

Oh yes, indeedy, all official now.

Got confirmation of the new job yesterday and resigned today, so all systems go!

Pretty soon I'll no longer be selling those Beemers. All the corporate fun police will be behind me and their silly, restrictive rules, practices and I.T systems.

I'll still be sorta in the bike job selling clothing and accessories, but in a much, much more relaxed environment.

Spookily enough, I'll be working in the same building that I worked in when I started selling bikes just over 25 years ago. And be under the wing of the same chap as I was all that time ago, too. It's almost like coming home......

Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And are you saying "the other Ray" is still a cult?
    He’s not a cult mate, he’s THE cult 😎

Got confirmation of the new job yesterday and resigned today, so all systems go!

Pretty soon I'll no longer be selling those Beemers. All the corporate fun police will be behind me and their silly, restrictive rules, practices and I.T systems.

I'll still be sorta in the bike job selling clothing and accessories, but in a much, much more relaxed environment.

Spookily enough, I'll be working in the same building that I worked in when I started selling bikes just over 25 years ago. And be under the wing of the same chap as I was all that time ago, too. It's almost like coming home......

Can't wait!
    Congrats on the new job mate 👍

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Never knew Tony was a Bimmer salesman, would've asked for some sneaky parts for my aging one in storage (the Car not the Salesman), good luck with the new Job Tone.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Yes Tone, congratulations. You've struck lucky (or they have); big corporations seem to lose sight that we appreciate personal service and support.

On a slightly different note; Neil, I managed to make one functional one from the two Chinese S3 pistols you kindly gave me over the weekend. Now doing 1.25 ft/lbs and 3/4" groups at 9 ft (Man cave range c-to-c). Mind you, I've quite a long reach. The other is stripped to donor parts (just debating whether to spend money on parts to resurrect it)

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Congrats Tony, sounds like a job you can enjoy for a change.

Boing!
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Hellequin is offline I used to be indecisive.....

Can't wait!
    Congrats on the new job Tony, sounds like it'll be miles better!
    Wyrd bið ful aræd

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35

Can't wait!
    Excellent news mate, I remember you saying what arseholes they are, glad you managed to get away from them
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Congrats on the new job Tony, hope it all works out really well for you .

Do not sell this man any air guns no matter what he says

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Great news Tony. Congratulations mate
    Pete

That’s great news Tone it’s no fun in a bad job

Great news, Tony - made up for you, mate
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Congratulations on your new job Tony :cool.
    Make sure you get your holidays in sharpish.👍.
    Les..