Thread: Spring Bash 4th and 5th May 2024

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    Yes I have the wooden frame.
    Tin cans would be welcome.
    I'll bring some.
    The more I think I know, the more I realise the less I know.

Smile Sleepometer says

18 to go, peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Still no Lift

Mind you it's looking like snot a lots going to be ready either as I've got ill again and I've dentist with possible extractions tomorrow, BSA doesn't need the mod to be used though and 880 is good to go along with the Cobra Catty as neither Custom has bands yet.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Segata View Post
    Still no Lift

Mind you it's looking like snot a lots going to be ready either as I've got ill again and I've dentist with possible extractions tomorrow, BSA doesn't need the mod to be used though and 880 is good to go along with the Cobra Catty as neither Custom has bands yet.
    That’s a real shame. It would be a great day out if you could make it. Could you pressgang a family member or friend into taking you ? If they are not into shooting, it’s an idyllic place to spend a day or even few hours anyways, and the attending folk are the friendliest you could ever meet to keep them occupied. Hope all goes well at the dentist for you.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    That’s a real shame. It would be a great day out if you could make it. Could you pressgang a family member or friend into taking you ? If they are not into shooting, it’s an idyllic place to spend a day or even few hours anyways, and the attending folk are the friendliest you could ever meet to keep them occupied. Hope all goes well at the dentist for you.
    Not that distance I'm afraid otherwise Old Man could likely be bribed with beer or the BiL might have a go with one of my Guns as he's into Airsoft so not too distant a hobby, do really need time away too as Mental Healths been real bad lately.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Segata View Post
    Not that distance I'm afraid otherwise Old Man could likely be bribed with beer or the BiL might have a go with one of my Guns as he's into Airsoft so not too distant a hobby, do really need time away too as Mental Healths been real bad lately.
    That is a shame. Hope something falls into place for you.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!