So, 'er indoors was out for a while yesterday evening, presenting a bit of a viewing opportunity without the ensuing ear bending......

Airgun World Podcast (number 11?) and the guest was a chap from Hull Cartridge and they had a good natter about Weihrauch.

Now, I'm not a PCP man, but blimey........Andy's Airgun Reviews latest video features the BSA Defiant Bullpup. Usually retailing for well over £1000? Guessing they haven't been racing out and Vector Air have bought a load. Complete with Eagle Vision Picatinny mount and they're retailing them at £495! Wow! They're sure to fly out at that. It's budget gun money for a regulated BSA with their revered hammer cold forged barrel, built in Blighty......if ever a PCP might get me excited, that could, at that price....

Big Dan's Airguns.....Winchester 45. I know not of their lineage. China? But take a look at those sights. They look very, very BSA-like? Just blatant copies? Or is there some connection between the rifles and Gamo as this break barrel rifle also features a plastic breech, as per some Gamo models???