Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107
Results 1,591 to 1,594 of 1594

Thread: Spring Bash 4th and 5th May 2024

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post

On a slightly different note; Neil, I managed to make one functional one from the two Chinese S3 pistols you kindly gave me over the weekend. Now doing 1.25 ft/lbs and 3/4" groups at 9 ft (Man cave range c-to-c). Mind you, I've quite a long reach. The other is stripped to donor parts (just debating whether to spend money on parts to resurrect it)
    I have another in bits. The sears have had too much ground off trying to reduce trigger weight. You can have that one.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Thanks Will.

Hope that powerhouse springer you're now in possession of does the job.
    I'm very pleased with it. It's perfect for what I want it for. Many thanks for bringing it

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And are you saying "the other Ray" is still a cult?
    A cult he may be, but we'd not have him any other way eh

Oh yes, indeedy, all official now.

Got confirmation of the new job yesterday and resigned today, so all systems go!

Pretty soon I'll no longer be selling those Beemers. All the corporate fun police will be behind me and their silly, restrictive rules, practices and I.T systems.

I'll still be sorta in the bike job selling clothing and accessories, but in a much, much more relaxed environment.

Spookily enough, I'll be working in the same building that I worked in when I started selling bikes just over 25 years ago. And be under the wing of the same chap as I was all that time ago, too. It's almost like coming home......

Can't wait!
    Congrats on the new job. Sounds like it's finally going to be the right environment for you going forward

Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    I have another in bits. The sears have had too much ground off trying to reduce trigger weight. You can have that one.
    Thank you. Maybe I could bring them back next bash to let attendees do some can bashing?

Oh yes, indeedy, all official now.

Got confirmation of the new job yesterday and resigned today, so all systems go!

Pretty soon I'll no longer be selling those Beemers. All the corporate fun police will be behind me and their silly, restrictive rules, practices and I.T systems.

I'll still be sorta in the bike job selling clothing and accessories, but in a much, much more relaxed environment.

Spookily enough, I'll be working in the same building that I worked in when I started selling bikes just over 25 years ago. And be under the wing of the same chap as I was all that time ago, too. It's almost like coming home......

Can't wait!
    Nice one mate. Brilliant news!!!