Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
That would be me mate, we where sat next to each other at the shooting table, if you can wait until the next bash and want to bring the piston (or even the whole rifle) I'm sure we can see if the parts match up, or I'm happy to post it to you, whatever you prefer?, I'm not overly clued up on Diana's and I'm unsure what model of trigger the 50 has and if they are interchangeable (I know the T05 piston won't work with a T06 trigger) but not sure about the T01 and T05 set ups, so you may need the trigger to go with the piston anyway (if it all fits the cylinder etc), if it all fits then I'll do you a good deal, I'll keep it for you, just let me know what you want to do regarding posting or bash collection?, I'd rather the parts go cheaply to save a rifle, than be greedy, its difficult to know what to put stuff up for sometimes.
Hi, yes it probably would be best to put the parts next to each other to see if they match or try seeing if they fit. There is a seal conversion kit available for the 50 but the postage from Germany makes it rather expensive, plus the piston in the 50 looks like it was made a couple of hundred years ago compared to the 34 one.

As a rough idea the 50 piston is 28mm dia, 127mm long piston inc seal & total length inc seal & latch rod is 172mm.