I bought a Red Wolf about a month back but because of a shoulder op I havnt been able to try it out so being's it was second hand I thought I could take the time to send it to Daystate for a service I'm sure all is OK with it but thought it wouldn't hurt to have it looked at (this isn't the first Daystate I've ever had but it is the first second hand one) so I emailed and the reply was tell them when I'm at home and they will get it picked up which I thought was brilliant but there was no price attached, after asking for a price they where very good at sending me a price list, again great, the price not so great.... £380 for a service? Thank god I was sat down when I read it. I really hope to god my gun doesn't break down cause if it does I will have to sell it there's no way after saving hard and long to afford a dream rifle can I afford to get anything done to it, I am disabled and thought this was probably going to be the last rifle I will be able to buy (I had been out of the sport sorry at least 10years cause of my disability so its my own fault cause I should have done my homework first cause I know things have gone up but didn't think for 1 min that if anything went wrong or just getting it serviced would be way out of my price range) very gutted😢😭.