Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4585939495
Results 1,411 to 1,417 of 1417

Thread: Spring Bash 4th and 5th May 2024

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Segata View Post
    There is a Camera Tripod I could lend you, get one of the Lads to help you into position and rest the foregrip on it, was planning to eventually make an actual adpater for it myself so I don't have to stop when my shoulder gives out.
    I'll bear that in mind for the next bash .....I don't think work will appreciate me going out to enjoy myself whilst on the sick
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Just say it's for mental health to promote healing, with any luck by summer I'll have made the rest adapter for it although saying that I've got stuff from last summer I've still not done.
    Really what I need to do is create a clamp on arm for the bench which can be easiley folded out the way if I have a bad spasm, probably will add provision for a pellet tin and beverage too.

I really need an actual workshop me thinks instead of an Ironing board and crate in a dining room.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Well I've not made it to the Campfire but I've got my can of Dragon Soup, had a takeaway Pizza and the Laptops belching heat on my gonads so its almost like being there.

Has Paul fired his Pellet yet?

Just say it's for mental health to promote healing, with any luck by summer I'll have made the rest adapter for it although saying that I've got stuff from last summer I've still not done.
    Really what I need to do is create a clamp on arm for the bench which can be easiley folded out the way if I have a bad spasm, probably will add provision for a pellet tin and beverage too.

I really need an actual workshop me thinks instead of an Ironing board and crate in a dining room.
    I just have a piece of ply across my comfy chair I have a chronograph here if you want it .....going to cost you a strong black coffee
    Last edited by joffy; Today at 06:16 PM.

Cheers man, I need to eventually get to your Slingshot rifle too, coming week I may not have the Volvo much as Old Man needs it for work but I will try and sort something out.

Thumbs up

Cheers man, I need to eventually get to your Slingshot rifle too, coming week I may not have the Volvo much as Old Man needs it for work but I will try and sort something out.
    I don't drive much as it messes my week up lately .....drop me a pm (i don't bite) when you get time I'll drop both bits off

Will do, don't mind collecting stuff or meeting up though if it's easier, I just have to borrow a Car thats all with this coming week just being difficult in daytime as the Old mans Bike's rear tyre is flat and most stuff over the bankholiday open doesn't cater to Motorbikes.
    If you do visit here though be wary of Roscoe, hes not aggresive but very boistrous and will attempt to hug you which may not be good for your shoulder.