Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192
Results 1,366 to 1,367 of 1367

Thread: Spring Bash 4th and 5th May 2024

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    It'd be nice if that last minute lift was to materialise or you can magic up another way of making it. If all fails, do make sure you can engineer in some plinkies at home and we'll look forward to seeing you in the Summer?
    Will try but its absolutely lashing it down currently and the Berettas sat where the indoor range goes, summer I can't say for sure yet, Birthdays on the 1st but I've no idea what we're doing and if I'll be going Caister at all around then but if free I will try and will attempt to bring cake.
    Really need to get aroud to sorting Lea Valley as that'd just mean a gentle cruise Hertford way, main hurdle is costs as I've got to do everything for 2 people as not got close friends or family that into Air Guns but still need someone able to come help if I need it so it's unlikely they'd want to pay themselves.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Was watching the Beeb forecast a short while ago and it's looking a bit grim down there today, Pauly.

You need to head north and east. YAY! That's what you is doing, PaulyBoy!

Safe trip, my friend. Have a fantastic time and get ready for your hug on Saturday!
    That’s the plan Tone. It’s awful weather here this morning albeit in lovely surroundings so it’ll be nice to drive away from it. As long as it’s dry whilst pitching the tent, I’m not too bothered what the weather does as it’s been far too long since the last time I’ve camped at a Bash.
    I’ll be setting off around midday.
    Fingers crossed all goes well with the car repairs matey and see you Saturday.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22