Thread: My first air rifle

My first air rifle

Hi all, after a lot of searching I decided to go for a pcp. My budget was £500, I went for a Kral Nish Walnut .22 whats the general opinion on these rifles ? Thanks

I have no personal experience of these guns but they seem to represent excellent value for money and are loved by many. Enjoy.

And welcome to the forum and the world of airgunning.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Myself I would be looking at a Airarms s200, 400, 410 0r 510. Some nice bsa ultras about aswell. Good reliable guns..

Welcome, I don't suppose opinions matter now that you have the rifle.
    Get out and use it. Learn it and enjoy.
    VAYA CON DIOS

Don’t worry about some one else’s opinion. You liked the look of it and bought it. As long as it’s comfortable to use, accurate and reliable, that’s all that matters.

They are excellent value for money.
    I would sight it in at 150bar pressure, then fill it up and shoot a shot string firing every fifth pellet at a horizontal line. Take a note of how high or low each fifth shot is and your cylinder pressure.
    This will give you an indication of your sweet spot with out the need for a chronograph.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    They are excellent value for money.
    I would sight it in at 150bar pressure, then fill it up and shoot a shot string firing every fifth pellet at a horizontal line. Take a note of how high or low each fifth shot is and your cylinder pressure.
    This will give you an indication of your sweet spot with out the need for a chronograph.
    Great idea!

Indeed that’s a great tip. As said by others, enjoy your rifle and I hope this is the start of many, many years of air rifle shooting.