Page 12 of 109 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Bash 4th and 5th May 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Bongos statement, I'm sure was a bit tongue in cheek Tone. He probably shoots even less than Paul
    Haha! Yes; realised that, Dave.

It's always great to see him, though. Indeed anyone, no matter how few toys they might bring or how little shooting they might do. Didn't he have a good play with that little Webley last year, though?

How you keeping, Dave? Any positive news re the supermarket van / car affair?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Bongos statement, I'm sure was a bit tongue in cheek Tone. He probably shoots even less than Paul
    Really? There are people that have only shot at the fun fair that shoot more than Paul
    Pete

Well the open sights certainly suit the 280
    The plastic fore sight doesn't give me confidence to use it as a cocking aid, but the fibre optics make them easy to use
    30 odd yard knock downs were easy enough after a little zeroing
    Pete

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Both my Daisys are runnng Fibres atm and I really quite like them, makes it a lot easier to line up the sights.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I’m impressed that he can shoot half a pellet in that case
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Really? There are people that have only shot at the fun fair that shoot more than Paul
    I might surprise you this year Pete. Due to my spastic hip last year I only made a one day visit in May and missed the next two Bashes so my pellets have been stockpiling ever since . Watch out for an onslaught of shots that may even reach double figures !!!
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Well the open sights certainly suit the 280
    The plastic fore sight doesn't give me confidence to use it as a cocking aid, but the fibre optics make them easy to use
    30 odd yard knock downs were easy enough after a little zeroing
    Excellent. I just knew that the little 280 would be happy on opens. Sight line nice and close to the centre of the bore, too. And, for standing, unsupported, the fact that any wobbles aren't magnified is a huge bonus in my view, too, aiding confidence. All I need now is a pair of sorted eyes....
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I might surprise you this year Pete. Due to my spastic hip last year I only made a one day visit in May and missed the next two Bashes so my pellets have been stockpiling ever since . Watch out for an onslaught of shots that may even reach double figures !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post

76 to go, peeps.

BOING!

75 to go, peeps.

And not long until your special day, Pauly. Are you fit and limbered up?

BOING!

I may break with tradition if I get to a Bash this year and bring my RAW 1000.
    I will let Paul loose with a full 17 shot magazine and see if he can set a personal best
    Pete

Morning people

I may break with tradition if I get to a Bash this year and bring my RAW 1000.
    I will let Paul loose with a full 17 shot magazine and see if he can set a personal best
    Could you let him pace himself over the weekend please, Pete? You don't want to be knackering our poor LittlePaulyBoy out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefan View Post
    Morning people
    Morning Gav and Boingery Peeps.

74 to go!

BOING!

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Well I'm getting practice in where I can, between the weather and not sleeping at night I'm running overnight on the Indoor range feeling almost a hillbilly sat one end of the kitchen in a reclining Sunlounger with the Targets in the Dining room/work area.
    Used more of the Deadstone Valley toy gubins to make swinging coffin lids, worth looking out for in Charity shops and the like as the actual Zombies have a fold out function so you can knock them back into their Coffins which is quite satisfying.
    Need to get in some more target papers as I've still not made the 14cm pan trap and the 17cm Airsoft one can only be repaired so much with masking tape before it stops tearing properly or stops resembling a target.

Haven't figured out how the make the Corks work yet still, I want it to reset as I don't drink often enough to keep replacing the Corks (they are Champange style from Asti Bottles) so I need them the fly off and not take damage but also be attached and look fun to shoot at.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid