Page 15 of 108 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Bash 4th and 5th May 2024

Bugger! I can't see that image on this ageing I-Pad thing. Will try and look in on the phone when I'm on the train.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Your never awake this early at he bash Gav
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefan View Post
    I’m not going to work at the bash, though tbh I’ve sometimes still been up at this time 😂
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Your never awake this early at he bash Gav

Ive seen him awake at 5.30am at the bash!!!! Hang on though, i don't think he's been to bed at that point

Quote Originally Posted by Segata View Post
    Been practicing this morning but I think I've caught dodgy eyes off you lot, was having trouble seeing my sight picture even with the Fibre optic and using my good eye.
    Ah, maybe time to rest those eyes a little and all should be good?

Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post

And a splash of colour for the new page.

BOING!

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Ferry tickets booked! I’m landing at Poole at 7:00am Thursday, so should be there at some point in the afternoon. (Depending on how thorough the customs strip search is)
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Yep. And was a very regular attendee in the earlier years.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Ferry tickets booked! I’m landing at Poole at 7:00am Thursday, so should be there at some point in the afternoon. (Depending on how thorough the customs strip search is)
    Will you be in the motorhome, Nick? What are they usually like at the ports these days?

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Ah, maybe time to rest those eyes a little and all should be good?
    Tbh I've been needing to get them tested for years now as I was getting more issues reading from straining my eyes reading manifests by streetlight but today I reckon it's just from the extra pills in my system (accidently took too many but not bad enough to do harm) and bad sleeping pattern, I am going to try and stay up today and have an early night rather than sleeping during the day.
    I may return to it for some Airsoft Pistol practice later on, hopefully the Paper Targets will arrive this afternoon so work area will need to be reclaimed to make the pellet traps holder framework which I'll then wire up outside when the weathers better.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Will you be in the motorhome, Nick? What are they usually like at the ports these days?

Yes, I’m bringing Paco the Vanne. The ports I use are ok, but they are the quieter ones. I always declare I’m carrying guns, so I do have a little more thorough inspection than most.

I had fallen out of love with shooting as my vision was going in my only eye, thankfully it turns out it was only a cataract which was removed 3 weeks ago.
    Thanks to Nick (tinbum) for prompting me [and getting me off my arse], I'll get to put faces to names and Im looking forwards to that.

I'm driving down from Glasgow, is there a Friday arrival option available?

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott. View Post
    I had fallen out of love with shooting as my vision was going in my only eye, thankfully it turns out it was only a cataract which was removed 3 weeks ago.
    Thanks to Nick (tinbum) for prompting me [and getting me off my arse], I'll get to put faces to names and Im looking forwards to that.

That’s great that you’ve got your eyesight sorted

Yes, you can arrive on the Friday no problem. A few of us will get there on the Thursday.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by Scott. View Post

Woohoo! Another foreigner

I am really looking forward to it. Shall I bring some red?

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    That’s great that you’ve got your eyesight sorted

Yes, you can arrive on the Friday no problem. A few of us will get there on the Thursday.
    Thanks NewPaul aye it makes a hell of a difference not seeing double and also seeing clearly again.
    that's great news about the Friday, I'll probably leave here around 6:30am when the missus goes to work and get there around lunchtime

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    No one comfirmed running up from Herts yet, still a couple of months to go so theres still hope.

Rested my eyes on Mrs orders but didn't really get to sleep so still not great, will go back to bed in a bit and try again, targets arrived though so something to look forward to doing when I get up.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid