Page 29 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Bash 4th and 5th May 2024

Segata is offline Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    I don't need details of your meds, just bring enough for everyone.

You could have an emergency grab bag to hand if your going to flake out on us.

When I first called an ambulance for my dad I didn't know his d.o.b or what meds he was on as he was compos mentis until that point.
    I shouldn't do as the only times it's happened I've come to not long after and they arent the sort meant to sort that kind of thing, primarily pain killers but as ones a controlled item I thought I'd just check in case.
    Driving License is usually always in my wallet should the worst happen, it'll tell them what they want to know.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Cheers for the heads up. I wasn't planning on using the teaspoons myself. Home shooting is done either down the hallway or in our small garden, so it's paper only at home for me. And there's a huge number and variety at The Bash, courtesy of Neil. Sorry to hear about your thumb. Hope you're okay.
    I wasn't sure as you'd mentioned them, thumbs alright, just stings a little if something touches the scab.
    Racks not for the bash, just home practice use as is most of the stuff I am making but don't mind items requested if I can transport them, like the Nutshot as it fits in my pack.

Boing

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefan View Post
    Boing
    You bored Gav ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Tbh as St Paddys days go it ain't half quiet but then being a Sunday most celebrations were probably done yesterday or Friday.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Mmmmmm, where shall I put my 7000th post ?…?….

Can’t believe I’ve been on here nearly nine years . My very first posts were on The Bash thread . I was asking all the questions you’d expect from a newbie. Joined in August when I bought my first air rifle HW77k and attended my first Bash in the November - it was awesome and I never looked back since meeting some of the best people and friends one could ever wish for. And……….

………………. I’m still using the same tin of pellets from back then in 2015. Must get another tin for May
    Maybe I should change my username to OldPaul now ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post

Can’t believe I’ve been on here nearly nine years . My very first posts were on The Bash thread . I was asking all the questions you’d expect from a newbie. Joined in August when I bought my first air rifle HW77k and attended my first Bash in the November - it was awesome and I never looked back since meeting some of the best people and friends one could ever wish for. And……….

………………. I’m still using the same tin of pellets from back then in 2015. Must get another tin for May
    Ha happy 7000 , a few drops of the black stuff at lunch, well it was March 17 th
    Not long now till the bash can’t wait.

Congratulations on your milestone post, Pauly. As you say, no better place to post it.

I remember you joining and asking away with the newbie questions and will never forget you joining us for your first Bash. My very good friend, PaulyBoy.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Neil: out of interest, any idea yet which field we will be camping in ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    Camping round the ponds in May.
    Shooting over the cover crop.

The field next door is a hay field and we can't go in there until the hay is cut.
    Excellent. Idyllic spot !
    Absolutely. Such a lovely spot.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post

47 to go, peeps.

BOING!

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    VR day tomorrow!
    Pete

Its actually looking like Spring today, should have a couple of test skulls done soon to see how well they can be seen but I do have bigger stuff if it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    VR day tomorrow!
    Oh yes, indeedy, Pete.

Attending a bash is definitely a positive life changing experience for sure. Superb friends, just superb !!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Attending a bash is definitely a positive life changing experience for sure. Superb friends, just superb !!!
    Yep, the very bestest peeps one could ever wish to meet.