Page 32 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Bash 4th and 5th May 2024

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Great news re the knee, Pete.

All hunky dory and settled with the hip now, Pauly?
    Yep, 100% sorted thanks Tone . I know my left hip is deteriorating and I can feel it now and then but, fingers crossed, that won’t get any worse too quickly.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Yep, 100% sorted thanks Tone . I know my left hip is deteriorating and I can feel it now and then but, fingers crossed, that won’t get any worse too quickly.
    Put it off until October mate
    We need you!
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Put it off until October mate
    We need you!
    Thankfully I’m nowhere near needing a replacement Pete and I’m still paying for the new one I got.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Segata is offline Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Fair do's on the targets but should things change just shout and I'll paint a batch to go, I'll let the Mrs nick the test pieces as shes been eyeing them up.
    Bit more target work to go and then I best give the BSA her upgrade so I can get used to it in time, got some new meds in hospital today too so hopefully getting somewhere with my back and leg.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

A quick chorus of "I fought the wind and the wind won" with apologies to The Clash
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Excellent news on the right hip, Pauly.

I hope the left behaves for a long time to come.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Segata View Post
    Fair do's on the targets but should things change just shout and I'll paint a batch to go, I'll let the Mrs nick the test pieces as shes been eyeing them up.
    Bit more target work to go and then I best give the BSA her upgrade so I can get used to it in time, got some new meds in hospital today too so hopefully getting somewhere with my back and leg.
    Cheers. Yep, get that SS fettled. And get getting to know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post

43 sleepies to go, peeps.

BOING!

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.

Bash members anywhere near Barnsley

Are any local to me members going to the next Bash, I’m wanting one of the guns that Tinbum is selling and I may not be able to get to this first bash so if anybody who lives near to me could pick it up for me.

Cheers.

Melv

Chippendale (with clothes on)

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    After hearing the distressing news that Paul is still paying for his new hip, I am going to arrange a whip round at LVAGC tomorrow
    I am hoping to raise 8 pellets towards his Bash shooting needs
    Pete

Melv,
    I'll be popping down to the Bash, and can bring it back to Barnsley with me if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Are any local to me members going to the next Bash, I’m wanting one of the guns that Tinbum is selling and I may not be able to get to this first bash so if anybody who lives near to me could pick it up for me.

Cheers.

Melv

I've got some belly button fluff if that helps, no Cash as Dentist will probably have the lot come monday as I've soaked the annoying teeth in JD, Medicated mouth wash and slathered them with Anebesol and they still aren't behaving.
    Did a little bit of distaraction working on a resetting target set, as to the SS, I'm used to it in stock form but have never used a tuned one (or any other than this one tbh) so that's what I'll be getting used to if my garden ever firms up so I can get the range framework back up there as she's too powerful for indoors, still working on going LVAGC as it's still looking to be a 50 quid minimum hit as I've no direct Air gun buddies still and need somone who can help should I have a funny turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Guns n Hoses View Post
    Melv,
    I'll be popping down to the Bash, and can bring it back to Barnsley with me if that helps.
    Did have a Girl in Barnsley once, had me looking for her Cat for a solid hour to find the little barsteward was just hiding under the Sofa, still it's a pretty place I'll give it that.

After hearing the distressing news that Paul is still paying for his new hip, I am going to arrange a whip round at LVAGC tomorrow
    I am hoping to raise 8 pellets towards his Bash shooting needs
    Pete, please, No! That’s far far more pellets than I’ll ever need. I’m not getting any younger and it’ll just be another thing I’ll have to add to my Will. It’s a lovely gesture but way in excess for my needs. Thank you mate.

Not wanting to offend and turn down your benevolent offer, if you really feel you must see this kind thought through…… please feel free to ask for donations of bottles of brandy which will be consumed a shite load quicker than 8 pellets
    Last edited by NewPaul; 23-03-2024 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post

Cheers.

Melv

Quote Originally Posted by Guns n Hoses View Post
    Melv,

Top offer; 'tis The Spirit of The Bash. Nice one.