Page 35 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Bash 4th and 5th May 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Waddy View Post
    Rammers ? what have you got ?
    One or two in the toy cupboard. You’re welcome to have a shoot of any that I bring in May 👍 will probably bring a fenman or two and some evos 👍

Scirocco and a HW90.
    Crosman F4.

I may sneak in my Ghost for a quick blast before anyone sees me.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    I'll have my '86 BSA Supersport with a Welsh Willy kit (as Dan will kill me if I don't get it done by then), my Daisy Powerline 880 and couple of Barnett Cattys as they seem to be welcome, wont have a Carved one by then unless I get some already seasoned wood and use that instead of found stuff (which I've not actually found yet as seems to be one thing after another preventing it).

My Red Ryder and other guns will be staying home as I won't be able to carry them but if theres tools or targets requested and they fit my pack I don't mind bringing them, gonna strap my Yugoslavian Mess kit and Shot Gun flask to the pack for drinking and maybe heating up some grub if I find something suitable.

All however still hangs on wether i can get a lift though, I can get in smaller/lower cars still alright as regularly go shotgun in a Mates Ford Kack and I was still driving the M3 for a year like this but if you've a kitted out stretch to chauffer me in I shan't say no.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Sirocco 2000 in.177
    Evolution in.20
    If I get there I will have at least 1 of them with me
    Pete

Paid 25 quid to the account the OP posted, Waddy aka Wadcutter aka Paul.

Welcome aboard; you're going to love it.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post

40 to go, peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    That's just reminded me, Neil please would you allow me to try that 90?
    Someone suggested it to me a while back as a Birthyear rifle as its model matched the year, way off affording one but if it is something I get on with I know to save and keep an eye out.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Welcome aboard; you're going to love it.
    Cheers, what day do most people leave, the Sunday or Monday ?

I'm thinking of getting the Friday off work to get down Fri afternoon, then leave Sunday afternoon so I'm not away the whole time to keep the wife sweet.

Bringing my tinbum kitted HW95 (.22) , a Welsh Willy kitted HW97 (.177) and the Sirroco in .25 that should be arriving this morning, maybe a couple of others & my 2240 just for the noise.

Then I'll need the tent, inflatable mattress, sleeping bag, spare clothes, cooker, food, pan etc, some form of table , food, many cases of beer , chair, shooting sticks....probably shouldn't have sold the van.

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    One or two in the toy cupboard. You’re welcome to have a shoot of any that I bring in May 👍 will probably bring a fenman or two and some evos 👍

Nice, I'd love a go on a Fenman, really like the look of them but have reservations about the short barrels & accuracy at distance, not that I'm any kind of marksman lol.

Got a Sirroco hopefully coming today, should have been here last week but the postman took it back to the depot, even though there was loads of people in at my place of work where I had it delivered to

Always wanted a Theoben, they are airgun royalty. BTW do you know where you can buy scope mounts for Theobens by any chance ?

Nice, I'd love a go on a Fenman, really like the look of them but have reservations about the short barrels & accuracy at distance, not that I'm any kind of marksman lol.

Got a Sirroco hopefully coming today, should have been here last week but the postman took it back to the depot, even though there was loads of people in at my place of work where I had it delivered to

Always wanted a Theoben, they are airgun royalty. BTW do you know where you can buy scope mounts for Theobens by any chance ?
    Plenty of Theoben fans at the bash mate 👍😎 if you’re after the mounts that bolt to the cylinder try the bay they come up on there reasonably often.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    Scirocco and a HW90.
    Crosman F4.

I may sneak in my Ghost for a quick blast before anyone sees me.
    Neil, I also have a Crosman F4. How have you found the sealed ram on yours? I've had a drop in power on mine (it's .177") to about 9ft/lbs not long after I acquired it, but since then (about 18 months ago) it's stayed consistent.

I've also a Theoben sealed ram fitted into a Webley Excel. I'll probably bring that along as well as the Impact RM100, if anyone wants a furtle.

Meteor, Meteor, Meteor, possibly a 4th Meteor, Mercury S, 35K.

Can I have a short play with any body's rammer please?
    The more I think I know, the more I realise the less I know.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Cheers, what day do most people leave, the Sunday or Monday ?

I'm thinking of getting the Friday off work to get down Fri afternoon, then leave Sunday afternoon so I'm not away the whole time to keep the wife sweet.

Bringing my tinbum kitted HW95 (.22) , a Welsh Willy kitted HW97 (.177) and the Sirroco in .25 that should be arriving this morning, maybe a couple of others & my 2240 just for the noise.

Then I'll need the tent, inflatable mattress, sleeping bag, spare clothes, cooker, food, pan etc, some form of table , food, many cases of beer , chair, shooting sticks....probably shouldn't have sold the van.

A few of us arrive on the Thursday to camp. Saturday tends to be the busiest day but not overcrowded or anything like that. Sunday is the day people leave but it is quite a chill day as some people continue to sit around chatting and plinking.
    Sounds like you have everything covered camping wise but bear in mind there is no running water on site so best to bring what you need. Having said that, Neil kindly does a water run with your containers if required as he lives nearby.
    Look forward to meeting you. You will have a very enjoyable time.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    A few of us arrive on the Thursday to camp. Saturday tends to be the busiest day but not overcrowded or anything like that. Sunday is the day people leave but it is quite a chill day as some people continue to sit around chatting and plinking.
    Sounds like you have everything covered camping wise but bear in mind there is no running water on site so best to bring what you need. Having said that, Neil kindly does a water run with your containers if required as he lives nearby.
    Look forward to meeting you. You will have a very enjoyable time.
    That's great, really looking forward to this. I have a couple of 20L water containers, last weekend I did only used less than half of one of them, and that was mainly for washing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dornfelderliebe View Post
    Meteor, Meteor, Meteor, possibly a 4th Meteor, Mercury S, 35K.

Can I have a short play with any body's rammer please?

You can have a go on mine, but don't blame me if you become a quarterbore fanboy.